MY FAMILY :)

MY FAMILY  :)

Thursday, October 7, 2010

oh the "joys" of motherhood!!!

Is it completely inappropriate to tell a 6 year old "That outfit does not match and there is no way in hell I am going to let you wear that out in public, because I judge people and their kids when they don't match!  I spend too much money for you to have cute clothes and shoes for you to wear an old black sweater when it is 110 degrees outside and a green striped dress."?????  I wanted to say it but I said "no because  (insert long pause as I hesitated and stopped myself from saying anything rude)  um it doesn't match!"
Today we I finished her first school project I think!!  I swore that I wouldn't do it myself and i guess I didn't do it all alone she wrote what I told her to write and She glued the pictures how I told her to glue them!!  I think that I might be am a control freak!   Which seems to have rubbed off on her.  oops. 

No comments:

Post a Comment