MY FAMILY :)

MY FAMILY  :)

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Bored and lonely (at least until tomorrow)

Laying in bed watching Wings!!!!!!! Man do I love this show even 15 years later!!!  


Why am I watching Wings on a saturday night????  Don't act like that isn't your idea of a great saturday night.  To make you even more jealous I just got home from spending 5 hours in the ER with my roommate!  I must be like 90 years old.....or 28..........I think I need a life. 

It's been a crazy 2 weeks in this house to say the least!
We got our whole house replumbed last weekend.  Did you know that they could re-plumb, fix drywall and paint the house in 3 days (they were only here for a total of 18 hours) and make it look as if they had never been here.  They only shut off the water for like 5 hours,  which only felt like 9000 hours because of course when there is no way to pee or shower or wash your hands that is all you want to do.  Oh yah and while they were working on the house and someone had to be here...............Rob was in Cabo.

He was in Mexico drinking and enjoying the sun while I was here stuck in a room with no tv, because the only room they weren't in was Angelina's room the only room without a tv, while Mexican's made a shit ton of noise in my house.  Yup that's fair...........Question of the day why didn't I go to Cabo???  Oh ya because some rich SOB decided to charter the plane Rob fly's to Cabo last minute and a last minute flight to Cabo on an airline is like $700.  So no go for me.  Super sad pouting face bugging Rob for a little over a week.   So he came back Monday and guess where he is now!!!!!!!!!!!  Fricking Cabo for the 2nd weekend in a row at an all-inclusive resort this time.  WOW  I think I chose the wrong career.

On the crazy kid note if I could record the crap the spews out of my childs mouth on a daily basis I could probably write a book.
 
When I picked her up from school we had this convo:

Angelina:  Mommy Rebecca and Ashley are an Anemones

Me:  Anemones?!?!?  Isn't that something from the ocean?!?!?!? I know this because I have seen Finding Nemo 60000000 times.

Angelina:  No

Me: Uh ok then what's that mean?  Do you mean they don't like eachother????

Angelina: Yah mom, they hate eachother Grrrr  I annoy her I guess! 

Me: So they are enemies Angelina.  And I don't think 1st graders are enemies or hate  and we don't use hate it is a very mean word.  Shit when did I turn into my mom shit shit shit.

Later that day I get this text from Rob:
Your daughter just said when boys are 18, they don't pat their heads and rub their bellies anymore. 
you can guess what she said.....(girls)
I really don't get this one.  It's always something. 
I LOVE KIDS!!! 

Have a great Sunday.
from a very very bored, lonely and confused mom!!!!

1 comment: