MY FAMILY :)

MY FAMILY  :)

Sunday, August 14, 2011

He Put A Ring on it..............

I am a Groupon/Livingsocial addict!!!  I purchased a room out at The Ravella Lake Las Vegas a few months ago and we waited until Rob had a night off and could actually enjoy an evening with no phones!!  The day before he also booked a couples massage!! So when we arrived at the hotel we had a massage!!



Our friends had gone on a gondola ride out there and said it was amazing so we decided to book that as well.  I knew about everything so I told myself all day that this was just another typical day and not to get too excited because I didn't want to be disappointed!!  I also didn't really dress up because I thought it was just another day!! The golndola ride was an hour long and came with champagne and delicious chocolates!!  Our gondolier was a young girl named Julia and she played a cd most of the time but sang a couple songs (She was amazing).

About 1/2 way through the ride Rob asked Julia to take our picture!
As I was still turned around Rob stood up and I thought he was just grabbing the camera back and then Rob was down on one knee.  And he said to Julia "you better get this on camera she is going to cry"  And I said "shut the front door this is not happening"  Yes I really said that and Yes I will admit it.  Because I was beyond surprised and beyond excited.  He said a lot of things and unfortunately I can't remember them all............and I shed a lot of tears......and then.......................


I said YES!!! I may have even said Hell Yes!!!!

We enjoyed the rest of our ride as an engaged couple and made a few phone calls!!  He had already asked Angelina (she kept it a secret for 2 weeks-which shocked the heck out of me), my Mom and Tim and my Dad so they knew what was happening!!! 


We got some classic engagement pictures!! Then we then enjoyed a nice dinner at the Auld Dubliner!!! 

I also have to share this picture of me jumping on the bed because I was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited!!! The perfect ending to a perfect day!!!

Your newly engaged friend,

Chelle

No comments:

Post a Comment